Thursday, January 27, 2011

Adding Youtube to your Facebook Fanpage

by Nancy Radlinger

Well this is one that I didn't think would be so easy and I had been trying to do this for sometime and putting in the embedded code just did not work. But I finally figured it out and adding your videos to your facebook fan page is not as hard as a person things when you find the right tools to use lolol.

You know how I have mentioned in previous post on how important it is to get to other blogs and create yourself backlinks - well they are also important for finding out how to make your life easier - and I found this one on a blog that I co-author on and want to give Shanker a plug here for asking me - check it out here Adding your videos to your facebook fan page because the creators of the facebook fan pages (Involver) has created an application that makes it so easy to add your videos. Now if I can do you - so can you - check out my fan page here

Just click on the Youtube tab and you will see some of the imported videos from my channel - what is so cool is that right above you featured video is a clickable link that takes you to Youtube to see more.

With video being pretty hot right now and so many people using youtube - this will sure give them a chance to check you out more. Now if you notice below the main video there is a place where your visitors can comment on your video - another way to keep the doors of communication open - what you think?

Head over to install Involver Youtube application HERE Oh forgot to mention - when setting up your page - if you click your uploads - it will upload your latest ones and then they will be rotated automatically - I just love easy, don't you??????

Nancy Radlinger is a internet marketer from Wisconsin Rapids

Here another plugin that you can place on your website to let people know about your Facebook Fan page.

No comments:

Post a Comment