Saturday, January 29, 2011

Build your online connections offline

OK, so I “Like” and you “Like” me and I “Top” and you “Top” me – Great ways to support each another online. But the impact of online acts of support is short lived. What if you could make a memorable and long lasting impression on your online associate, customer or friend? There is a way. Send them a card, not an e-card, but a real paper greeting card that arrives at their door.



Send from over 15,000 stock cards or design your own. Upload photos, include your own sentiments, even your own handwriting. You card will be printed on high quality re-cycled paper, sealed in a stamped envelope and delivered. All this for about $1.50 a card. Once you try SendOutCards you will love it. I send out over 40 cards a month now to friends, family, business associates and contacts. It feels good and it’s good for business. The feedback I get is fabulous.

And of course there is a business opportunity. I’ll be happy to talk to you about it anytime.
Michael Hayes 201.467.4846


Maximize your Facebook Potential - http://bit.ly/huwBuJ

No comments:

Post a Comment